POSTING PHOTOS AND OTHER IMAGES

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You cannot include photos etc directly in your posts, but you can get an in-line image to appear by putting it on a website, putting the URL of it in your message between [ img ] [ /img ] (but without the spaces).

If you don't have your own webspace to use, or you don't want to use it, there are loads of free image-hosting websites on the internet - just go to one, upload the image, copy the URL, paste it into your post here, highlight it and click the Img button.

The hosting site I use is http://imagehost.darkernet.co.uk , but there are lots of others.

Sponsored Links
So when can we expect to see pictures of your jelly baby collection, dating back to the 30's?

Here's my 10.0. sq.mm. earth bond to my immersion heater vent pipe.

ventpip3.jpg

Here's my Wylex Consumer Unit - Spot the modifications???

fusemod1.jpg

And the Good Earth Bonding to my Hot Water Cylinder...

earthot1.jpg

Very good.

Fortunately those pics don't belong here, so when the moderators delete this topic, (me having put the instructions where I should have in the first place
smack.gif
), hopefully you'll not be upset....

Sponsored Links
Actually kai, I'm a bit concerned: your pipes don't seem to have been rubbed down prior to the fitting of the clamps, and I'm not sure either about the nylon ties wrapped around the pipes.

and you can down size and correct them with this small but pretty effective pic programme

then they dont take up so much space on the forum.

irfanview

:idea:

securespark said:
Actually kai, I'm a bit concerned: your pipes don't seem to have been rubbed down prior to the fitting of the clamps, and I'm not sure either about the nylon ties wrapped around the pipes.

No - the lightings a bit low here, but pipes were rubbed down with steel wool before connection (wrap parcel tape either side of the connection to keep the roughened area to the width of the earth clamp - looks neater).

Ties are of the CE marked High temperature type rated to 100 degrees centigrade on the label.

When I strapped earth cables to a copper pipe, the NIC inspector failed it, saying that the cables need a means of support independent of the pipework.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back