Velux on 15 deg pitch Sarnafil roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Our extension will have a 15 degree pitch roof with Sarnafil covering and a couple of Velux windows. A mess up with the ordering of the windows (long story!) means they won't be here for some weeks - but carpenters are on site doing roof tomorrow. I can get the rafters trimmed out for the velux's - but am I then best to get the ply on and the Sarna installed - then come back and cut out for the windows and install...or cut out now, install upstands, then Sarna (over upstands) and cover with something temporary until windows arrive...? Inside of extension is still a building site - so I'm not too worried about a few drops here and there until the whole the velux windows are properly installed.
Many thanks for your help.
Tim

Sponsored Links
If you are confident you can get the right dimensions then nothing stopping you doing it now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back