Vent Axia Extractor Fan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello - hope someone can help me. I have a Vent Axia Extractor Fan in a downstairs loo that needs either cleaning or replacing. I can remove the outer cover (with the logo) by sliding it to the right. When I remove the screw in the attached picture from the next cover and insert a small screw driver in the small hole to the left, the cover only releases in the corner close to the hole. There are no others holes on any other sides but the cover stays attached. I did contact Vent Axia, they told me to remove the cover (that I cannot remove) to locate the model number ... helpful! Thanks for any help. Steven

Attachments

• Vent Axia.jpg
    Vent Axia.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 192
Sponsored Links
Stand back and take a wider pic to show the whole thing please

Include a ruler to show scale and size

Photo attached, it’s 16 cm square

Cheers

Attachments

• A6AFAA78-8EBE-4942-9F63-9D77B172C4CA.jpeg
    A6AFAA78-8EBE-4942-9F63-9D77B172C4CA.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 125
Sponsored Links
Thanks but I’d already seen that. There are no clips that are mentioned in the technical spec. I must have a different model but the model number is apparently under the cover that I can’t get off

I think you slide the outer cover to the right to clear the clips that are behind it, then pull it towards you to remove it.
Of course, if it's been mounted upside down then you'd have to slide the outer cover to the left to clear the clips!

I have this exact same issue, likely the same fan. Did you ever figure it out or can anyone else assist with advice on removing this cover at all please?

Have you tried following the advice given?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back