Vent tile install for extractor fan

nnc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, have a couple of questions.

I would like to install a vent tile to facilitate a bathroom extractor fan.

1. does anyone know what type of tile this is (picture attached)?
2. How must would it cost (labor and vent tile) to get it replaced with a vent tile?
3. Any particular make of vent tiles recommended?
4. Is there any risks in venting the extractor fan through the roof (instead through the wall, also possible alternative in my case)

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I would not waste time or effort trying to find a TV to match that tile because you won't.

Buy a pitched multi slate and a mushroom vent cowl. Get a short length of 110mm drain pipe (600mm ish) and use this as a duct through the multi-slate and then glue the cowl on top of the pipe. Black pipe looks best but is expensive. You may need to borrow a bit.8) You may also need a bit of plumbers band to straighten the pipe as it passes into the loft space. Attach it to the nearest rafter. You may even be able to straighten the pipe with a short piece of timber spanning across the rafters.

ae235

$_35.JPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back