Vertical drop on 32mm waste

Maximum run on 32mm waste is 1.7m

Thanks for replying.

I was aware of the 170cm restriction on 32mm waste pipe. On the original proposal, the 32mm pipe is 100cm inside the house and the vertical bit outside was 45cm so 145cm altogether, after this first 145cm the pipe then widened to 40mm for the remaining 2m to the hopper.

However, I am now going to go with this single pipe arrangement, like this now.

Because I've discoved there simply isn't enough room in the hopper for 3 separate pipes, so the shower and basin will have to go on the same pipe.

And I will use an anti vac trap on the basin to eliminate induced siphonage.

Sponsored Links
Looks good to me. 32mm run is kept to a minimum, and with an antivac trap on the basin you should be fine. Shower flow will never fill the pipe, unless you have a shower that empties the cylinder in seconds! :LOL:

Use 2" for main run into hopper and carry it up to roof level up and over the gutter with two 135 bends and a terminal , 42mm is asking for trouble.

Correctly installed then no need for anti vac traps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back