Vibration plates

S

swidders

I know I'm on a hiding to nothing here, but do these exercise vibration plates actually work?

Sponsored Links
Thanks. I'm 3 years older than you and don't fancy joining a gym (been there, seen it, done it), and would welcome any method which will firm up the cellulite :cry: :cry:

They work in that they vibrate.

The question whether oscillations in cellulite and other un-wanted / excessive / essential body tissue does anything to improve things is I believe still waiting for a definate answer.

But if it feels good then go for and enjoy it.

It is said that the reason cats purr is to vibrate their bodies and thus improve over all fitness.

Sponsored Links
It is said that the reason cats purr is to vibrate their bodies and thus improve over all fitness.
Really Bernard? ... Said by whom?

It is generally accepted that cats, both in the wild and domesticated, purr as a means of communication ... Not just for contentment either, sometimes brought on by pain and fear.

Cat owners though, my good self included, tend to witness the purr when the cat has completely relaxed and lost inhibition and therefore we assure ourselves that its because the puss loves us and likes what we are doing :LOL:

The vibration theory sounds good in the context of this post though ;)

In terms of these plate things I personally doubt that they do much good as, if they did, the rich and powerful wouldn't waste their time working hard in gym's to get stick thin ... They'd vibrate themselves into an anorexic lookalike :LOL:

MW

Don't know about pussies that have lost their inhibitions, and things that vibrate :eek:

However, the rich and good have the luxury and time to get personal trainers, eat lost of salads and do workouts.

The likes of us have neither the time nor the money for this, and get home from work too knackered. If it sounds like it won't do any harm then it's worth a shout. :D

Thanks freddie - like most people, just looking for a fad quick fix.

Nothing works better than doing the obvious, as you suggest :!: :LOL:

Try Bulemia you can eat what you want then, and if your lucky you can re-chew some of the lumpy bits on the way back up

Customer of mine has one, reckons it's brill.

Seems odd to me when all the power tools are now being made with cushioning and damping to prevent RSI and vibration aliments...

Walking 20 minutes a day can add to your life.

This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at £3000 per month.

My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60 Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing..

I joined a health club last year, spent about £400. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll say, 'Well, he looks good doesn't he.

' If you are going to try cross-country running, start with a small country.

I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,....... just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.

And don't forget it is a lot harder to lose weight as you get older, your body and you fat have become such good friends.

Sponsored Links
Back