Victoria plumb shower enclosure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Shocking instructions on how to install

I've got a 1200 x 700 rectangular tray and glass enclosure.

Where the 1200 end meets the 700 end, it isn't clear how they join together.

I have been sent some of these 'L shape support bar for 8mm wetroom RH' with no instructions on how to fit

15933754948862654500085865860642.jpg

Where do these go? There are two of them.

How do I join the panels at the corner?

Sponsored Links
Wouldn't expect anything else from that company. There's probably some bits missing

Sponsored Links
You say the bits came from Victoria Plumb missus, let me check my diary, sorry I`m booked up for next nine months. :D

What kind of enclosure is it? Does it have a door?

Usually there is an metal L section that takes one end of the door and then glass return on the short side would fit into that.

As others have said though .... Viccy Plumb ..... :whistle::censored:

What kind of enclosure is it? Does it have a door?

Usually there is an metal L section that takes one end of the door and then glass return on the short side would fit into that.

As others have said though .... Viccy Plumb ..... :whistle::censored:
Yes that sounds right

A sliding door and glass panel on the 1200 side and a glass panel in the return to wall.

Just seems odd - does it just fit at the top on the 90 degree join?

The 700mm end piece should have 2 square end profiles factory attached to it, one end slots into a standard wall U profile and the other into a L shaped corner profile that fits to the end of the 1200mm section. They are then all screwed together to provide strength and support, not just a small L section at the top.
If it's just that top L shaped profile that'll be holding the 2 pieces of glass together where they join at the corner, then there will be nothing to support the glass properly.

Here is the MI for a typical corner enclosure, you need to have the part marked G (corner profile), if the MI's are indicative of your enclosure. If not then post the link to your enclosure.
http://www.free-instruction-manuals.com/pdf/pa_1057243.pdf

The 700mm end piece should have 2 square end profiles factory attached to it, one end slots into a standard wall U profile and the other into a L shaped corner profile that fits to the end of the 1200mm section. They are then all screwed together to provide strength and support, not just a small L section at the top.
If it's just that top L shaped profile that'll be holding the 2 pieces of glass together where they join at the corner, then there will be nothing to support the glass properly.

Here is the MI for a typical corner enclosure, you need to have the part marked G (corner profile), if the MI's are indicative of your enclosure. If not then post the link to your enclosure.
http://www.free-instruction-manuals.com/pdf/pa_1057243.pdf
Many thanks for the help!

I've definitely not got part G, that's why it is confusing me

I have a square frame currently where the glass sits in to (1x fixed and 1x sliding) and for the return just a panel with a U shape at the wall and another stainless steel bit at the end but certainly not anything like part G above

Normally the corner profile would be included in with the end panel box to convert the single sided enclosure into an L shaped corner enclosure, it would look something similar to this.
th

Definitely not got one of them, here is a close up of what I have, the support bar.

15934539760517694475831203436257.jpg
it's only 50cm or so long, so I don't know what the hell they're for...

ive just been on to the website to have a look visually how the shower enclosure should look.
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 19.31.10.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 19.46.34.png

It actually appears that they butt together rather than using an L shape corner piece?

There are some grooves on the end of the 1200mm glass panel end part and also on the aluminuim part - do you think they just butt together?

End face of 1200mm frame
IMG_20200629_193334278.jpg

Inside face of 700mm return section
IMG_20200629_193350014.jpg

Still don't understand where the L shaped piece goes as above.

Last edited:
FFS... speak to those feckers... They sold it to you, they should be the ones assisting you... They've been paid for it! :cautious:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back