Victorian Sliders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
can anyone provide any feedback (good or bad) on this manufacturer...http://victoriansliders.co.uk

I am looking to get windows replaced and my builder who i have used previoulsy has suggested them. I am unable to find out much about them online or through review sites so was wondering if anyone has had any experience.

The only reference i could find to them was on a blog site which suggested thet are supplying standard frames any size at 199+vat which seems cheap, but instinct also suggest a lower quality.

any info greatly appreciated.
Dan

Sponsored Links
Never fitted any from this company but I've been told they're ok, as long as they're fitted properly you shouldn't have any issues. Quickslide is another cheapish slider, although the guarantees on both companies are only 1 year on hardware and 5 on spring loads, this is why I opt for a different supplier with longer guarantees

Thanks DH

Is there anyone you would recommend? Masterframe was another i was looking at

Sponsored Links
I have fitted about 30 of them so far with no problems and I have to say they look really good!

1 year on hardware is pretty standard and as its all internal there should be nothing to worry about there. The springs look fairly easy to change too.

Like I said before, it's all in the fitting, but I would certainly question a companies confidence in their product if only a one year guarantee is issued.
I came unstuck last year when I had to go back to a customer and change all the fittings that had started to flake, this was 4yrs after the initial installation and the guarantee had ran out, after that I changed to a different supplier where if there are any issues within the 10yr guarantee then it's down to their service team to rectify.
Anyway, this chap gives a full blown detailed review,

http://www.quickslidereview.co.uk/blog

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back