Video entry system and automatic driveway gate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I currently replaced my 'very old' Comlit video entry system with Ring Doorbell Pro, but the video quality was not that great and I think partially because of my internet connection the video/audio via internet is not that great. So I consider the Ring as temporary solution.

But I would like to be able to control my driveway gate together or separately on my phone via internet, for example if delivery came while I was out I can open the driveway gate for him to leave the parcel at my front door etc.

I have FAAC automatic door but when I had an engineer came for service he said the control board is very old, if I upgrade to new board I can do some configuration on PC to give more functions, but I'm not sure if it will gave me what I want.

So just checking if there's a full set of solution out there that combines the video/audio entry system and could control the automatic gate as well. If not single solution, I will have to look into two separate systems to control via app - may not be a bad idea as could potentially works out cheaper. Does anyone have similar requirements and what 's being used at the moment?

Sponsored Links
Yes....go Came for gate and BPT for door entry.....

The Ring product is chonglesh junk...leave alone :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back