Video link won't play.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Learning the bass guitar and I have found a site with video tutorial HERE

I can't seem to get the videos to play. :(

The site doesn't need a subscription and I have looked through the site for help to no avail. Using Windows XP and Youtube and other video sites play no problem.

Any ideas please.

Sponsored Links
Not working for me either.

You're going down the wrong route imo. Get the Bass Bible to get you started and then just liten to cd's and play along. Amazing how easy it is to pick it up if you stick at it.

Also helps if you can learn a bit of guitar, makes the whole thing make sense!

I've installed flash player but it still won't work. :cry:

I've tried troubleshooting to no avail too.

Will anything else play these videos? :confused:

Sponsored Links
I can see it ok. Maybe check these...
. I have installed Macromedia Flash Player but still don't see any Flash content. What is wrong?

The most common reasons that Flash content fails to display are:

Pop-up blockers blocking Flash
The most common cause of Flash movies failing to display is the presence of a pop-up/ad blocker software that specifically targets Flash content. To find out more about this please see Flash movies do not appear after installing the Flash Player (TN 19091).
Internet Explorer Settings on a Macintosh
On the Macintosh there is a setting in Internet Explorer to enable plug-ins. This setting is located in the Explorer > Preferences menu of the browser. In the Preferences dialog box, select Web Content under Browser Display. Then ensure that the Enable Plug-ins option is selected.
Internet utilities blocking ActiveX
Some Internet Utilities, such as Norton Internet Utilities, perform functions similar to a firewall and may restrict viewing of ActiveX controls. You need to ensure that your firewall or utility settings are set to allow ActiveX controls or you will not be able to view Flash movies in Internet Explorer.

Still no luck.

I can see Flash in my add / remove programs but can't find it in my pc either.

Is there anything else that will play these videos pls? :(

Back