Viessmann or Worcester Bosch?

..and you will get the finest advice available. I don't change bathrooms.

Agreed.

The only thing you change is your mind :eek:

Also look at two high flow combis:
The W-Bosch Highflow 550.
. W-Bosch are old hat. They are 5 years out of date. I would not touch a W-B, until they get the control system sorted and updated.

BB what is your address? I'd like to send you some salt & vinegar for that big chip on your shoulder :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
BB what is your address? I'd like to send you some salt & vinegar for that big chip on your shoulder :rolleyes:

Barley%20Brook%20Care%20Home.jpg

hth :D

as a relatively inexperienced gas engineer since 1983, and commercial/industrial controls engineer/burner commisioning/spanner monkey.

clearly I would'nt have credible opinion.

however I am the proud posessor of a worcester bosch greenstar 30HE with integrated room compensator.

having evaluated its performance over the last four years, when i installed it.

my findings are that its never missed a beat, been totally reliable and paid for itself.
allways delivers the set room temperature modulating most of the time to a mere simmer,
gives hot water that would strip your skin off to the bone.

Sponsored Links
It seems some of you are missing the point.
When bigbullshit says he does not touch wb, he is right. The only confusing bit is that he forgets to mention the reason for it: he does not touch any boilers.

as for the choice, between veismann and wb: wb any day of the week.

OP - I've had a Worcester Bosch 37CDi combi installed for over a year now and it hasn't given me any problems in that time so I'm pleased with it so far.

I've had no need to use the inbuilt HW storage either, as it heats the water quick enough without it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back