Viessmann vitotrol 100 room stat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there knowledgeable people
Switched boiler off & drained system to remove plastic pipe Pipe work which plumber fitted to rad valves.
Refilled system, turned boiler back on....now the controller, wireless vitotrol 100 will not sync with receiver? Put new batteries & put on test signal mode, on rear of unit....no joy?
When I press the gray button I can rotate through the Water-heating but this leaves them on constant(heating) when I hold the gray button inn the third led lights up yellow & flashes?
Any ideas would be Before£
Can’t find anything on this yellow light, despite going through all instructions & net

Sponsored Links
Not sure what you get in the kit but my in laws had a similar issue with the Hive thermostat.

This uses a hub connected to WiFi, I had to put the hub, thermostat and receiver all in to learn mode to get them to connect.
I also took the thermostat off the wall and moved it closer to to the hub and receiver.

my system dose not work on WiFi. I think it’s a set frequency. Can’t understand why turning boiler of would break it....or is there a sync method?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back