View your posts...??

Sponsored Links
No rush for a reply

If another member had well over 1000 posts .

In there profile , apart from counting through the pages, is there a quick way to jump to there first post.
ie the day they joined.

Also can they tell who viewed there profile, I noted the number of profile views is displayed

Thanks

Rocky, no, you would need to go through the pages, there are 10/page so you could divide the number of posts by 10 and jump to the last page.

No you can't tell who viewed your profile, only the number of views.

Hope that helps :)

thanks
So as on your profile ,

I move to page 10 then 15 then 20 and so on till the end.

Each page is 10 posts, so 954 posts would mean doing it as above till I got to page 95 or near enough

Thats how I have been doing it.
Is that the same way as your saying .
I got a bit confused
With the "jump to the last page " :oops:

Sponsored Links
Thank you..Hijack my post..give an answer immediately...Then still ignore my question......

Thank you..Hijack my post..give an answer immediately...Then still ignore my question......

Well said, Trazor. 'Your posts' was a great feature. You could see at a glance if anyone had posted on your threads since your last visit. I really don't see why someone messed with it. I find I don't visit the forum as much now - and this is the reason.

Sorry Trazor! I didn't mean to ignore your question. It will most definitely return and soon, work is underway at the moment. :)

Its disappearance was down to the re-jigging of the search some time ago. The search process at the time was not coping with the amount of posts and upsetting the server, so we needed to make changes. We're currently in the process of updating the search on the site so any feedback would be appreciated.

You can find it on the Forum homepage - top right, above the main forum list box

Sponsored Links
Back