vinyl between 2 rooms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, My small house needs new lino in the kitchen, the understairs cupboard has just concrete, and the lounge laminate is in a state.

So, I found some cheap lino on ebay, and I can get a peice 7m x 4m, to cover the whole of my downstairs, (yes my house is tiny).

Can I do it that way, I know it would take ages to fit, but it would be one peice, but there is a doorway and another door to under the stairs to consider.

Works out cheaper than buying seperate bits thats all.

I have a concrete floor that is the same level all through downstairs.

Is it possible to use one peice to do 2 rooms? and a cupboard in once big peice?

Or would it be better to buy a peice for each room and fit them seperate??? just thinking this would mean joins in doorways??

JAmes

Sponsored Links
assuming your piece is actually big enough to fit, then Yes a skilled fitter may be able to do it one,

But...

he has to be able to open it, to manover it, is this possible?

vinyl WILL rip if handled carelessly, usually we will cut a big piece down into the seperate areas to make it easier.

...I have answered your other post, which suggests you are looking for a fitter anyway, so why not ask him/them????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back