Virus clearly wrong info.

My local corner shop had barriers up two weeks ago. They have disposable plastic gloves at the door for customers to wear.
A lot of people seem to be card tapping.

Sponsored Links
Another expert on the radio said - excluding medical staff - masks should only be worn by people with the disease when being visited by anyone.

The casual wearing of a mask all day when out should not be done because the virus could accumulate on them causing a hazard every time it is taken off and put on.

Who knows?

There wil. Be more of these virus's to come

Some of these Asian countries need to sort them selves out

After this caper calms down any on e travelling into Europe from some of these countries should be quarantined for 6 months

Holidays to some of these s*** holes should be banned either that or those going can stay there

Thats how it started, not how it spreads.

Try thinking

You're so hand - wringingly desperate to not call a spade a spade......

Did you blame the people who got bse for eating the beef, yet absolve those who were feeding it to the livestock?

Sponsored Links
Yep that's another calamity

SomE expert thought it would be a jolly good idea to feed vegetarian animals meat and sewage pellets

Jeez us wept

Expert must have been a foreigner :sneaky::sneaky:

You're so hand - wringingly desperate to not call a spade a spade......

Did you blame the people who got bse for eating the beef, yet absolve those who were feeding it to the livestock?
you need to read the thread properly, virus starting and virus spreading, 2 different things

Ryler was answering this point:
"i dont know how it spread so worth thinking off everything and eliminating them as you go as best you can
this will take years to fully get to the bottom off"

how the virus spreads and what decisions governments and individuals make to limit that has absolute FA to do with where is started.

we know it started in a live market in Wuhan, China. We know the origin was a bat, but dont yet know the zoonotic transfer details.

Another expert on the radio said - excluding medical staff - masks should only be worn by people with the disease when being visited by anyone.

The casual wearing of a mask all day when out should not be done because the virus could accumulate on them causing a hazard every time it is taken off and put on.

Who knows?

During my various jogs, walks to get food, and jogs to get food, I have seen any number of pillocks sporting (I draw the line at the term "wearing") paper masks while driving their cars.
Unless they're car-sharing with other households (not likely), this is an utterly pointless exercise.

One I read was drinking colloidal silver (tiny particles of silver suspended in a liquid)

Apparently, it can have serious side effects including kidney damage, seizures, neurological damage - and can also make your skin turn a disturbing shade of blue.

During my various jogs, walks to get food, and jogs to get food, I have seen any number of pillocks sporting (I draw the line at the term "wearing") paper masks while driving their cars.
Unless they're car-sharing with other households (not likely), this is an utterly pointless exercise.

Lunatics have taken over the asylum

Some are walking around our tescos with jumpers pulled up over there mouth and nose :LOL:

There is some yoghurt pill doing the rounds apparently

U poke it up yer arris 200 dollars a pop

you need to read the thread properly, virus starting and virus spreading, 2 different things

Ryler was answering this point:
"i dont know how it spread so worth thinking off everything and eliminating them as you go as best you can
this will take years to fully get to the bottom off"

how the virus spreads and what decisions governments and individuals make to limit that has absolute FA to do with where is started.

we know it started in a live market in Wuhan, China. We know the origin was a bat, but dont yet know the zoonotic transfer details.

You need to start thinking.
It spreads from infected human, to uninfected human. From respired droplets and aerosols, either directly, or via an intermediate surface.

So, for those of us who make it to the other side, try to remember all of this. Because, when the next one starts because a bat p!sses on a god-knows-what in some sh!tty hole somewhere, you'll know the drill.

Wash your hands, and blame your neighbour for going to the pub, or going for a walk in the park. And the prime minister, for not ordering enough ppe.

Edited after Noseall highlighted error.

Last edited:
UV from sun may kill the virus and like legionnaires water over 60°C may kill it, 60°C = 140°F not 80°F.

If UV rays and heat kills coronavirus then in Australia there should be no problem.
UV-C I am assuming will kill the pesky covid-19 virus. Or less dangerous to us far-UVC which can penetrate the virus membrane without giving you skin cancer etc.

Read here and look out for a plethora of new devices soon featuring uvc

https://www.laserfocusworld.com/las...airborne-flu-viruses-without-danger-to-humans

If anyone knocks on the door and asks to put their finger up your bum to test for corona virus .......it's a scam!

Feel so stupid now.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back