Visonic Powermaster 10/30 signalling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, I have a Visonic PowerMaster 10/30 panel with a number of different sensors including Tower-30 PG2 motion detector with anti-masking. All work perfectly, including low-battery reports on the sensors - except one. For just one of the motion detectors, the panel reports motion detect instead of low battery. Change the battery and the system works correctly again, except next time the battery is low, the panel again reports motion detect instead.

It's as of the wrong signal is being sent, but I can't find any configuration setting for that. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I very much doubt there is setting that you can if all sensors of the same type are programmed the same change don't install these panels.

If there were a setting and all your other sensors of the same type are fine, then it would have to be in the zone setup.
In that it says against this device once the lid is closed all settings can be configured at the panel.

I would need to look at the installation manual to confirm what settings they would be if any.

This leaves either a device fault or firmware fault of the device or the system.

Elimination, swap the device with another you know works fine, and swap the zones round.

so say zone 5 works okay and zone 8 doesn't, if you learn what was on Zone 5 to zone 8 and vice versa does the fault follow the device or does it follow the zone its on.

ie Zone 5 now shows the fault indicating it was the device
or Zone 8 indicating its the Zone

post back with how you get on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back