Visonic PowerMaster MC-302E PG2 Contact Sensor 'Wrong ID'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I recently moved into a house with a Visonic Powermaster 10, it had been reset to defaults so I didn't have any problems configuring it. It was missing the keyfobs, so I splashed out and bought 2 as well as 2x MC302-E PG2 Contact Sensors.

I manually enrolled the keyfobs via the panel using the numbers (300-XXXX) on the back and they worked a treat.

When I tried to manually enroll the Contact Sensor (101-XXXX), it came up with 'Wrong-ID', I also tried to auto enroll via the button - but the panel did not detect it. The lights come up on the contact sensor and it flashes when I move the magnetic part near it so it appears to be working.

The same thing happens with the second Contact Zensor.

I then tried to enroll it with a 100-XXXX number and the panel registers a Contact Sensor but I get 'Not Networkd' - which is clearly right because 100-XXXX doesn't exist.

The contact sensors are all 868-1 which matches the panel - so I can't see where the problem could be.

Could this be firmware or am I missing something regarding compatibility and/ or installation?

Cheers,
YYo

Sponsored Links
Clearly the panel does not like them coming up with wrong id.

Not familiar with this panel, but the installation manual should give you an idea what it means by the term wrong id.
So have you checked that and if yes what does it say?

First thought... does it state they are UK ENROLLING versions on the MC-302 E ?

If so, and assuming its a UK panel, possibly firmware, what version is on it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back