Visonic Powermaster Trouble

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm new to alarms but I'm pet sitting for my son and his powermaster alarm is reading "not ready trbl". Managed to look at events and the following events all happened at the same time. Comm failure - GSM NET Fail - GPRS NET FAIL - G01 LINE FAIL. I believe it's a ADT Visonic powermaster 10. I can't set alarm. Any ideas for solutions. I don't know how to clear the problems so I can set the alarm.

Sponsored Links
phone ADT or an alarm installer?

the sim card is out of contract
gsm tower down
gsm module failed. all of which will probably require the engineers code to either rest the fault or program off.

without an engineers code, you may be able to rest with a full power cycle and then reprogram time and date.

Thanks for the reply, sounds complicated, and being an electronic idiot I wouldn't have the first clue how to reset with a full power cycle. Still I'll try Google and youtube and see where I get.
Thanks again secureiam appreciate the advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back