Visonic powermaster vs texecom vs agility3 outdoor wireless

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi guys,

Sorry for my school english!!!! I write from Italy.

Yesterday I bought the ebook from Sapphire alarms, and I read it in a day. (69 pages)

My question is the following, I own a big isolated house that at the moment have a Gardtec-Scantronic 10 years old wired alarm installed, now I need an outdoor wireless alarm to prevent the intrusion of burglars.

One week before Christmas my neighbour installed a Visonic Powermaster, in the evening of the 30th December he received the visit of two burglars that promptly engaged the Towercam20,
the 2 intruders heard the siren and immediately disappears.

Looking a lot the sapphire alarms website I choose the powermaster 33 kit with tower20 and towercam20, it will cost to me about 1700 pound included the gsm and the powerlink.

Or maybe can be a better choice to expand my gardtec with a wireless extension for outdoor cameras.

Pls help me. Mauro from Trieste (Italy)

Sponsored Links
add CCTV for your cameras?

as for out door wireless detectors you have to decide whats best for your budget and are the detectors capable of doing what you need?

This forum is predominately UK based, sometimes whats available over seas isn't available here.
I would get local alarm companies to quote you on a few systems to see whats available and if it would be easier to get someone in for the job rather than try and work it out yourself.

I was at Risco this morning and asked if the watchout cam was available outdoor detector with camera, whilst I have seen it in some searches doesn't appear to be availablehere yet.

VU point maybe an idea, for a Risco system and integrate it with the alarm.

Sponsored Links
Hello Secure I am,

Thanks for your professional reply.

I called Risco group in Milano today, the technician suggest to me, that will be better not to expand my Gardtec 800 series.
Will be better to install a new LightSys 2 with my wired Scntronic 460 pirs inside the house and install the wireless expander zone with watchout sensors without camera. And install a simple Dahua IP NVR with 1.3 Mp cameras to watch the site after an allarm occours.

Your reply was very appreciated.
regards
Mauro

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back