Visonic Powermax complete compatiblity with Ethernet or Wifi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,
I am getting my phoneline removed and currently I have visonic Powermax complete connected to my land line so that in the event of breakins I get the notifications on the phone. Once the phone line is disconnected, there will be no other way I would be in a position to find out if there have been any alarm events when not at home.

i was wondering if there is any compatible wifi or ethernet module available which i can connect inside the powermax complete module (the other option is to purchase a GSM module and have a sim card slotted in) I have been reliably informed that visonic are going to soon stop the GSM Modules

Their website talks about power Module 2 and 3.1 but does not mention clearly if its compatible with powermax complete.

Dont want to unnecesary change the alarm and add additional cost if there is any alternative available.

Any advice and help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
LK

Sponsored Links
GSM module has its advantages. the installation instructions should cover this.

Don't install Visonic so would need to check the manuals for the modules and the alarm panel, which anyone can do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back