Visonic Powermax Complete Zone 29 Away/Disarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi from Andalucía and thanks in advance for your assistance.
I want to connect the Powermax Complete to another system where the PM is acting as a slave system.
I need to arm the system via Zone 29, witch I defined like stated in the installer manual as non-alarm zone and z-key was enabled. The resistances where set. Now the control panel should toggles between AWAY mode and Disarm. But all it's doing it says tamper open, tamper close. No arming or disarming. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Sponsored Links
If its saying tamper open tamper close, then the trigger is controlling a tamper only and that wont set or unset.

I would have to look at the manual to check (not familar with this panel) what the settings should be, can you advise on what you have wired up and how.

Sorry and thank you
You might check the wiring 100 times, better you check it one more time. :)
My fought.... it was a false wiring, just follow the instructions in the manual and it works. And read carefully.
Bernd

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back