Visonic siren problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a visonic alarm (not sure which model so pic below) and it is flashing low battery on the siren, I can't get to the siren at the moment as it is located in a really tough position to access.

I have the installer code but can't understand how to deactivate the siren?

Can someone walk me through this?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
You need to replace the battery in the bell box.

If you try programming it off (unlearning it) it may cause you jamming problems at some point as the bell still has power and it's on the same frequency.
It may not happen but it certainly asking for trouble if you don't unlearn and remove the battery or replace the battery.

You need to replace the battery in the bell box.

If you try programming it off (unlearning it) it may cause you jamming problems at some point as the bell still has power and it's on the same frequency.
It may not happen but it certainly asking for trouble if you don't unlearn and remove the battery or replace the battery.

Do you know what model it is?

I have now seen the picture PowerMaxComplete I believe, but you will also need a picture of the bell box s different ones may have a different battery.

if you look at visonic page you can see the different models, or do a search on google images for visonic

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I have now seen the picture PowerMaxComplete I believe, but you will also need a picture of the bell box s different ones may have a different battery.

if you look at visonic page you can see the different models, or do a search on google images for visonic

This is the bell box, any idea?

I suspect an MCS-710, if you having problems why not call the alarm company to sort it for you and to deal with the bad sticker?

I suspect an MCS-710, if you having problems why not call the alarm company to sort it for you and to deal with the bad sticker?

The guy who installed it did it as a favor, I will try and get to the box to change the battery, you can't really tell by the picture but there is a small roof in front of the box making it really difficult to get to.

You cant get an angle which is safe enough, I need a ladder with 'arms' at the top to push the ladder away from the wall.

I might just send the wife up!

as long as your safe.........lol

Don't you have anything? Time to ask your mate for another favour?

no I havent spoke to him since he installed it 5 yrs ago!

It can't be that difficult, the wife is a clever girl!!

some of the tiles have already been broken and probably when he installed the alarm!

The wife weighs a lot less than me so she will be fine :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back