vocera linea 02 lockout

With reference to my last posting about when using the shower(when the heating was on and it goes cold every so often).I can tell you if you turn the shower off then back on it does come back,the hot water does.I do have combi shower(mira).
Another small thing happened this morning,i put heating on today the thermostat button on half,and the heating still went to full 55on the display.
Even if i turned it up it would not budge off 55 on the led screen.I turned boiler off / then back on,still nothing.
But i turned the boiler heating down to the minimum and the screen changed from 55-43 ,then it is now 36 which seems about right to me.
From this i seem to have all or nothing with the control thermostat.

As what Paul has responded at the top of this thread,could this stil be this thermistor or main pcb board or could it be a new problem.

All help appreciated as always.

Sponsored Links
First check the thermistor as I suggested.

It is possible you have broken the control knob spindle OR someone has wrongly assembled it with the shaft 180* out of position!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back