vokera 24 linea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi people
flashing red light number 3 it says in manufacturers instructions flue problem.where do i start please more experienced heating engineers.
thanks.Mike

Sponsored Links
APS not making

fan not running
venturi choked
silicon tubes goosed
flue blocked
flue broken
flue seals damaged

RGI country im afraid

You should start by asking these questions in the Combustion Chamber part of this site!

Tony

if it is 03 and reset wont reset

it is the main board

had 1 a fortnight ago after 3 different guys had checked the fan and told him he needed a new flue???

Sponsored Links
You should start by asking these questions in the Combustion Chamber part of this site!

Tony
ok tony. why should i do that. I am gas safe registered but dont have much experience in repairs.

Because its embarassing for the public to see that there are people out there working without really having enough experience.

In the CC we can freely give you advice on gas and safety related matters.

Tony

Because its embarassing for the public to see that there are people out there working without really having enough experience.

Tony
what a lot of ****e.

in the mean time i suppose he twiddles his thumbs while admin get round to adding him.

in rare cases 03 can be the wiring loom from the aps.

Tony
ok thats a valid point tony. I am certified to work on appliances regardless and have to gain knowledge as i go. Joining cc now. No need to be a smart arse though, the world is full of them.

ok thats a valid point tony. I am certified to work on appliances regardless and have to gain knowledge as i go. Joining cc now. No need to be a smart a**e though, the world is full of them.

I am glad you have got the point!

It seems that you are for some reason calling me a smart arse. I see that as unecessary, rude, disrespectful and what one would expect from someone working for British Gas. As someone who has only recently joined this forum and who wants to know more about repairing boilers, I am surprised that your ninth posting is so rude. You do have to option to delete it though!

Tony

It seems that you are for some reason calling me a smart a**e...... I am surprised that your ninth posting is so rude.

**** me, what a disaster tone, he has figured you out after only 9 posts. do you think he will be foolish enough to join the c.untustion chamber?

unecessary

say what?

i suppose you think you are not rude?

disrespectful

as above.

what one would expect from someone working for British Gas.

ah the old classic from glazier, do you have any original material?

You do have to option to delete it though!

why would he do that?, seems a decent bloke so far.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back