Vokera Boiler leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum. I noticed a few topics on here about Vokera Boilers, I've currently got a problem with mine and was wondering if anyone could pinpoint what the problem would be...

A week or so ago I had the pressure on the Central heating drop throughout the night. From sitting at a couple of bar it dropped to near enough zero, I thought it was a spurious fault and refilled. Since then I've had it happened pretty much constantly with the system depressurising in around 5-6 hours while on. I originally thought it may be a leak although I've checked the pipework and it's fine, although I've noticed that the overflow pipe which goes outside has a steady drip coming from it. So I'm fairly convinced it's from the boiler, I was just wondering what you guys thought would be the problem and how easy it is to fix?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
read the FAQs about Pressure releif valves and expansion vessels

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back