Vokera 25he pressure issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with my Vokera 25he boiler losing pressure when the central heating warms up.
The pressure sits steady at 1.5 until the radiators reach temp and then drops to zero within the hour. I have 5 radiators on the ground floor and 2 on the first.
One radiator on the first floor has air in it each time the pressure drops. The rest are fine.
The problem started over 1 week ago and I have bled and repressurised the system several times and can find no sign of a leak. Checked the prv and the pressure is fine there. There is no pressure loss when the system isn't used.
I have isolated the boiler and no pressure drop occurred meaning the problem must be in the heating pipework. Is there a way of finding a leak without pulling up floorboards?

Sponsored Links
Does the pressure increase when in use? If the rad on ff drops I'd say a leak on rad below on gf or hydrogen trapped.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back