Heating control for Vokera Compact 25HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently had a Vokera Compact 25HE fitted, it currently only has the the mechanical circular time clock on the front of the unit. I haven't needed the heating on recently for obvious reasons :LOL:

I was just wondering whats the best thermostat/timer for this model?? I previously had a time clock hard wired to a cupboard downstairs, I have seen the remote type, that replace the clock with an remote unit. Are these any good?? Can I get one for my boiler??

Basically just looking for some advice from you seasoned installers as I'm guessing you guys have some good experience of these units!! Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
You can get remote roomstats. If you choose a programmable type, your existing clock can be redundant (left permanently on position). Always refer to boiler maker's wiring diagrams for compatibility (eg. low/high voltage terminals etc) Most controls are OK (except Salus), Honeywell make good remote models.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back