wiring for timer control unit to a compact HE vokera combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have had a vokera (compact HE) combi boiler installed i need to wire temperture control unit and timer to it can anyone help please??????? have spoken to vokera tech department and was told that i could not conect a voltage unit to it is this correct????? if so what do i do???? please help my wife is sitting freezing at the moment and im gettin a realy hard time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Sponsored Links
I don't know this boiler, but from what Vokera have told you it must need a volt free connection.

The supply for external controls will be clearly marked in the boiler electrics as volt free. There are volt free room stats available, or most wireless programmable stats are volt free as the 240AC only powers one side of the receiver, the switch side is volt free from the boiler.

Once you see a wiring diagram all will become clear ;)

Sponsored Links
why are you freezing at the minute, the controls on the boiler must work without external controls

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back