Vokera 25HE fan not powering up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Our boiler repairman has been attempting to diagnose the current problem with our Vokera (Sabre) 25he for approx 4 hours to no avail and since he is now out of ideas I desparately hope someone on here may be able to come up with some inspiration.

The pump powers up and runs fine but for the next ignition stage there is no power going to the fan from the PCB. The boiler does not throw any faults and the LED flashes green as normal.

We have replaced a new PCB, but unfortunately this has not made any difference. For testing purposes, he bypassed the limit thermostat and the pressure differential switch (air flow) but still no power. Thermostats have been switched out and made no difference.

If any kind stranger has any ideas on Anything that can be done it would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks
Kirb

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just to clarify, I wasn’t taking it any further than that.

Understood, thanks. The boiler mechanic is long gone now and I’m not going to start messing with any of the gas components myself.

Don’t think im in any position to ask if the boiler mechanic checked properly!!

Given the issue is occurring before power is sent to the fan I had thought the issue would be an electronic one, so potentially one that I could diagnose myself without involving gas components. According to the manual, the pump and fan initialise before anything gas related is initialised.

If you think it’s gas related then that’s helpful to know and I won’t waste any more time trying to run through the fault checking flow chart myself and will get a second opinion before throwing it in the bin.

Last edited:
Don't throw it away, good boiler, ask Vokera for a fixed price repair if you can't find an engineer who knows it. If you open the combustion box it's treated as a gas matter and there are checks needed electrical matter or otherwise

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back