vokera boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
it started about 3 years ago the vokera combi boiler is 10 years old and has been insured by vokera since day 1 anyways 3 years ago it started making a noise like a motor working like a purring tone rather annoying you can hear it upstairs the first year i didn't do anything about it it would go on all day and all night just randomly for hours at a time so last year i had enough and rang vokera since the first visit by vokera the has been another 6 visits each time replacing a part from valves ,pumps switches to diaphragms and it goes on still making that annoying noise i have since the last few months discovered how to stop the noise by running the hot tap for about 3 minutes witch i discovered by accident and its only temporary this can go on up to half a dozen times a day so do i keep pursuing it or get someone else to look at it any thoughts cheers will...

Sponsored Links
I wonder if you got someone who claims to be a Vokera engineer or the fellow from Vokera company itself.

6 visits would suggest a partchanger with little boiler knowledge (unless 6 faults were all different)

Sponsored Links
i don't know but now im cheesed off ,and thats being polite ,but every time he turns up it does'nt make that damn noise

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back