Vokera Combi (Maxin 24e) and new room stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

I have a Vokera Maxin 24 e combi boiler, the heating is controled via a rather old Vokera room stat. The stat has developed a fault and no longer works and therefore I need to change it.

Unfortunately I do not have details of the model of Vokera room stat and have searched the internet with no luck to find an identical replacement. I would descrive it as an 'average' looking mechanical stat with an on/off button located at the top.

I have looked at the instructions and also purchased a Honeywell room stat, however I have managed to confuse myself.

The Vokera room stat has 6 terminals:
* Terminal 1 & 4 are linked together
* Terminal 2 is connected to the boilers internal terminal plate (terminal 2)
* Terminal 5 is connected to the boilers internal terminal plate (terminal 1)
* Terminal 6 is connected to the boilers internal terminal plate (neutral)

My problem is that my Honeywell room stat 6360B doesn't correlate to the original vokera one. I'm confused as to how this can be successfully wired up. Should I be looking for a more suitable replacement or is there a way to make use of this one?

I'm more used to repairing white goods and this one really has got me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

Tank

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back