Vokera Compact 25HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the above boiler and the boiler pressure reads just above 0. I still have hot water but am aware that I should top up the water?... I have been trying to figure out where and how (The manual is really confusing)

I found a black plastic valve under the boiler on the right which reads "Stopcock - open and shut'.. Is this where I do it to restoe pressure????

Sponsored Links
Just found out that the black stopcock is the DHW inlet.. is there where I top up the pressure?

You should have a lever connected that says fill/off/on. 3 way position near the lower right side underneath. Turn it down 180 degrees to fill, then return to on position.

Sponsored Links
Thanks tonybhoy... I downloaded the user manual which explains how to do it

I have located the filling valve turned it to re-pressurise my boiler.. but nothing happens (Don't even hear any water coming through) Any ideas?

the pipe on the right hand side of boiler (15 mm) is the cold water inlet. there should be a t piece brazed onto it. from the t there should be a filling loop temporarilly connecting the incoming mains water to the boiler return. there will be a valve usually quarter turn, turn to open & fill to 1.0 to 1.5 bar. job done

Tried it and still not working. I think I will have to call in someone to look at it. When I turn the valve, there is no water flowing at all.

The ironic thing is that the pressure is just above 0bars and the heating still works fine.........

couple of quick checks. is there a braided hose breaching across from the cold 15mm inlet to one of the 22mm copper pipes on the left hand side of boiler. if so, is there a valve at that side as well? if there is only one valve on filling loop how is the pressure from your hot taps. if pressure from hot taps is ok then the non return/check valve connected to one of the 22mm pipes is choked/failed. easy to remove and replace.not a boiler part, can pick one up from any diy/merchant.posting a pic might help as well

why not remove the filling loop at the boiler end, stick it in a bucket and turn on the loop valve? if water comes through then you know its probably the non return valve stuck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back