Vokera Compact 29

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently had a new heating system installed (compact 29) but I can't figure out how to work it?! I've read the instructions back to front but with little success 😠 anyone who has one of these (the wireless RF weekly room thermostat) and can give me very simple instructions on how to get the programme set would be much appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links
It is absolutely shocking that the installer has not walked you through the operating instructions!

It is also possible that it was not installed properly and hence the instructions don't work.

You should call the installer back and get them to show you how to operate it. I would have expected the installer to also set it up for you with the walk through.

Showing you how to work it is part of the commissioning process, so get your installer back

Thanks but the plumber who installed it advised me that he doesn't know how it works and told me to read the instructions. The heating itself is working and this thermostat is supposed to turn the heating on when it gets below a certain temperature (which I'm able to control) so I'm confident that it has been installed correctly.

Sponsored Links
Oh my, he's installing something he doesn't understand? That must be very confidence inspiring for you. Wonder why he recommended Vokera, maybe it was the one he could get the best deal on at the time... Are you sure he's Gas Safe Registered? Did you see his card?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back