1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Vokera Compact HE Boiler problem

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by stuf83, 10 Jan 2010.

1. stuf83

stuf83

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi

Hoping someone can help, our boiler broke down last week and the engineer came out and took the cover off and pressed some sort of maual reset button and the boiler fired up and her replaced a thermistor.

It has now done the same again but cant get someone out til thurs and i've looked for this reset but cant find it, does anyone know what i need to do to reset it the same way as the engineer so i can get it working at least just to get hot water just now until someone comes on thurs??

Thanks

2. Agile

Agile

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Someone else may be able to tell you where the reset is located IF its in a location thats safe for you to operate.

I would always show the customer.

Its not a very good service to make you wait four days in this weather!

I try to go the same day whenever possible.

Tony

3. Sponsored Links
  4. AfterburN003

AfterburN003

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I'm not aware of any 'reset button' on a Compact HE. To reset it u turn the main dial to zero, then back to hot water/heating.

5. stuf83

stuf83

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    thanx yeah that's what the book says but the engineer quickly showed me when he was out but can't see what he pressed when cover was off, anyone any idea what I'm looking for?

6. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

7. Sponsored Links