Vokera Excell 80 SP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Amongst other problems with this boiler i am currently experiencing something weird with my pressure in my boiler/central heating.

Everytime i don't have the central heating on the pressure drops to absolute zero. When i turn it on the boiler try's to fire but the burner doesn't light, everything else starts up though. In order to get the burner to light i just open the pressure tap for a split second and it fires. But as a result of this the pressure rises all the way to 3 bar. It stays there for about 5 minutes and then gradually falls all the way back to 0 despite the heating still being on.

What is wrong with the thing? Any help or suggestions very much appreciated!

Many Thanks

Ollie :cool:

Sponsored Links
your expansion vessle is flat or the pipe going to it is blocked.

Have a look at the FAQ section for expansion vessles.

You can recharge it if its not burst and only flat.

after this I would also recomend you change the Pressure relief valve to prevent further leaks.

Sponsored Links
Better still, get the boiler serviced. Expansion vessel attention is one just one of the tasks carried out during a service.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back