Vokera Excell 80e Locksout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

I've got, as the above suggests a Vokera Excell 80E

It's been installed for ages and been working fine...

What now happens, tho, is that after 5 min of CH being on the Boiler locksout... the pressure appears to be about 1- 1.5 bar and no indication as to why it has locked out is given (no other leds lit or flashing) but the unit won't then attepmt to restart it's self, so I have to turn it off for a few minutes then back on again, for the 5 min period to come and go then the locout occurs again.....

DHW is fine and heats ok, unless the CH is on and then the lockout occurs...

Any advice anyone ???

Ta in advance.... :)

Sponsored Links
An unashamed "bump"... starting to get cold.. brrrr

Do you mean that none of the led's ( is there 4 or 5 i can't remember)
are lit when it locks out.

There is a single led above them. what happens to that (off/red/green)

scatmanjohn...

There are 4 LEDs on the bolier the one on the left is the "Lockout" indicator, then a low pressue, flue blocked and one other which escapes me at the mo...

There is an LED above those which is normally green, but flashes red when the lockout occurs...

A little more info tho is that when the temp dial is set to the minimum "12 oclock" position, the unit appears to work ok and will also supply DHW. However, when the temperature control is turned to "3 o'clock" the unit works for a 5 minute period then goes into lockout... Also, when the unit is at the "3 o'clock" position and DHW is demanded the unit locks out almost immediatly...

If the unit is set to the "6 o'clock" or "9 o'clock" (maximum) position it last for about 5 min before going into lockout.

Oh, also.. when the lockout occurs the fan keeps running...

Hope this helps and thanks for replying...

:)

Sponsored Links
So the ONLY light on is the single led above the others.

I had one doing that and after speaking to vokera tech help i changed the thermistor which sorted the problem.

So the ONLY light on is the single led above the others.

errm no.. sorry , I'll clarify....

Red Flashing LED and Lockout LED lit

But no other LED let to tell me why the Lockout has occured...

Sorry for the confusion...

thanks....

I've been running the system on minimum CH setting for a week now and all appears fine, but it still trips to "lockout" when this is increased to the 3 o'clock position...

Any thoughts??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back