Vokera Excell 80sp cuts out when reaches temp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I hope some one can help! I have a Vokera Excell 80sp. The problem is when the timer comes on for it to light up, the pump starts but it does not ignite. If you turn it off and then back on again it lights up but when it reaches temp it goes out as it should but when the temp drops and it should come back on it doesnt. So at the moment im having to turn it off and back on every half hour or so which is really annoying. The same thing is happening with the hot water. If you turn the hot water on the diaphragm moves hits the micro switch pump runs but does not light up, unless i keep the hot water tap on, turn the boiler off and back on then it lights up. I replaced the diaphragm around 6months ago due to having no hot water.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks
Luke

Sponsored Links
I would say the defect is easy to locate with aid of diagram (which is very good) in the boiler manual and a multimeter

Iv lost the manual but im sure il be able to down load a wiring diagram from somewhere. Il have a look tonight but if any one can think of anything to point me in the right direction that would be great. Im a commercial laundry engineer and dont know much about boilers but il give it a go.

Thanks again

Luke

Sponsored Links
Look at the circuit diagram. Follow the electrical path and see why the burner is not coming on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back