Vokera Excell 96E,No hot water When heating off

Thanks Lads ,for your info
i have someone out on Monday to have a look at it,I will post it up here if they find something,ps there was a wee air block i got rid o that

Sponsored Links
Nickso, flow switch spindle operation on a Flowmatic can be problematic due to type of construction of HW HE and loss of pump power (problem seen replicated on some aristons using similar HWHE). Your reply is interesting, have filed that in appropriate brain cell as this is not a fault I have encountered as yet.

Have come across boilers where the pump speed has been reduced leading to malfunction during HW. Another is lack of proper service and attention along with tinkering of settings that can also effect boiler operation.

Sponsored Links
danny, its just the once i have seen that fault although my old manager claimed to have seen it several times. vokera bloke seemed very sure it was the fault also.

will be interesting to see what the fault is on OP's boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back