vokera heating system problem - help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi:

I'm pretty much novice to boilder and GCH. It would be great if someone can tell me what potentiall is the problem in my system and what is cost of fix it..

The system is giving hot water to taps without any problem, but it fails to heat radiotor. I've a temp ragulator which is also turned on to max, but still it fails to ignite. I've checked water pressure in the raditors, which is ok.

If I leave bathroom hot tap open for some time, my bathroom and kitchen radiotors heat up nicely...someone told me its a diverter value issue. What do u think.

Can i fix this, cosidering I've never opened a boiler...if not how much it should cost to sort this. System is vokera linea combi boiler.

Thanks for reading and much appreciate if anyone could help...

--vinay

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
Full diagnosis not poss from what we have so far.
You'd need a multimeter and know how to use it to diagnose fault. If it turns out to be just the DV head, you could probably change it yourself, but some people don't know one end of a screwdriver from the other, in which case, don't open the case!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back