Vokera Linea 24 diverter valve

Sponsored Links
Most 14mm sockets will fit if its 3/8 drive. Dont bother with the diverter kit, there is nothing you need in there that the boiler kit you have has. The brass push fit ring always goes back in no problem.....just clean it up and pop it back in.

Thanks guys. I know my fancy 3/8-ish gearratchet (open ended thing) didn't fit, and neither did my normal-ish 3/8" alldrive sockets (**** things they are.. slip tastic). I was going to pick up a quarter inch set.

Sponsored Links
Vokera actually issued a socket for this years ago but I have seen cheap sockets that fit, if the socket is tight going in dont use it you will just crack the plastic housing and as already said just clean the brass plate and it will do you dont have to replace it

your other option is if the old front end seal wasnt leaking just put some silicon grease on the pushrod before fitting the old cover back on and it will be OK

I replaced the front plastic part of the manifold recently due to it splitting when I tried to remove the front seal.
The new one was yellow rather than black and i couldn't get the circlip to push fully home afterwards. Had to fit it only half way from the rhs as if went from left, the casing wouldn't get past it.
Anyone else experienced this?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back