Vokera Linea 24 fault code 01

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I have a Vovera Linea 24 and yesterday it packed up displaying a fault code 01.
Thinking it would just be the ignitor I took the case off and removed the panel to reveal the ignitor and burner unit.
Then I did a reset to see if it is sparking and it does spark, also the pump and fan both run until the it times out and shuts down, at no time does anything ignite and no gas is emitted at all during the process.

I am thinking along the lines of the gas valve or PCB but does what I am explaining point to anything definite?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sponsored Links
Are you gas safe registered?

If not, are you deemed competent?

If you harm you, your family or neighbours, can you prove you are competent if front of a judge?

When the judge asks if you are competent, you say you are, the judge then asks for you gas safe number, you say you dont have one, he thens says 10years, goodbye!

You see, in court, to deem you are competent, you need to be gas safe to deal, work on, or carry out work on gas part/appliance.

Just a friedly word of warning.

ps being a rigger, mechanic, have an egineering degree etc etc, doesnt count!

Are you gas safe registered?

If not, are you deemed competent?

If you harm you, your family or neighbours, can you prove you are competent if front of a judge?

When the judge asks if you are competent, you say you are, the judge then asks for you gas safe number, you say you dont have one, he thens says 10years, goodbye!

You see, in court, to deem you are competent, you need to be gas safe to deal, work on, or carry out work on gas part/appliance.

Just a friedly word of warning.

ps being a rigger, mechanic, have an egineering degree etc etc, doesnt count!

No I'm not gas safe registered but I am sick of getting ripped off by people who are no more than fitters, and no more of an expert than I am.

Do you have to be gas safe registered to fit a PCB?

Sponsored Links
You can change the PCB without being registered.

You won't get any gas / combustion related advice as it's not a DIY job. As I'm sure you can understand a registered gas "fitter" won't advocate any non competent person do work that they could endanger anyone.

Why not try a fixed price repair from the likes of British Gas. By the time you've guessed at your 3rd, 4th or 5th part you'd have spent twice as much as paying them.

Thinking it would just be the ignitor I took the case off and removed the panel to reveal the ignitor and burner unit.

Opening the combustion chamber should not be done by a DIYer.

A "handyman" has just been arrested in London in connection with the explosion in Manchester!

Opening the combustion chamber should not be done by a DIYer.

A "handyman" has just been arrested in London in connection with the explosion in Manchester!

It doesn't say handyman, it says a gas fitter has been arrested, just like the last explosion in Manchester was caused by a registered and qualified person.
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...hich-killed-two-year-old-jamie-heaton---video

Make sure that after YOU have WORKED ON the appliance, you undertake the madatory saftey checks, such as taking a burner pressure etc etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back