Vokera Linea 24 No Display/almost dead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have a Vokera Linea 24, when you power it up, it runs for couple of seconds and stops. There is no display at all, no red/green light either, does nothing when you turn to reset it. It started off by blowing the main fuse in the fused spur, which was replaced, but it just powers up as above. I assume as the display is dead it is a pcb fault? Is this possible thats all it is? Both fuses on the pcb are ok. When it powers, you can hear the fan run, and sounds like the pump has a go as well, as you briefly hear water movement.

Any help greatly appreciated, as my ex wife and my kids are freezing!!!

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Good news its sorted, nice and simple, the reset knob has got a broken shaft, and it broke right when the knob was put in the reset position, as for the fuse blowing, I dont understand why it did!! Boiler running fine now.

Does anyone have the user/service book for it? It was never left when my ex moved into the house, be useful for me to have a read of, or does anyone know where I can download a pdf manual for it? Thanks.

vokera website has downloads i think.

Sponsored Links
Hi, further to the previous, Its having problems again, the fault 4 keeps coming up, the heat exchanger keeps getting clogged with what appears to be bits of flaky metal???? Also I have tried pressuring the expansion vessel, but when i do, the pressure goers up on the front dial, is this correct? Also, if I release the pressure on the top valve, water comes out, I guess this is ot right, as surely it should be a sealed unit. Anyone confirm this for me please?? Thanks.

04 is air pressure fault

if tis black bits coming out it can be cleaned or replaced, system is probably gunged up with crap.

you need to have the prv or something open when you pressurise the vessel. if the guage is going up it at least shows the flexi pipe isnt blocked, a common fault if you have the black crap mentioned above.

are you talking about the valve on the vessel or the valve on the top of pump? if a lot of water comes out of the vessel its burst. if "wet air" comes out its just condensation.

Thanks, its definatley water, and lots of it if I hold the valve open, the one on top of pressure vessel.

Cheers, so the secondary heat exchanger is possibly leaking too? It has sort of rusty metal flakes that come out when I tap it on the ground then flush it through. ANyone have a pdf install manual for this? I cannot find any links to download one from Vokera's website.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back