Vokera Linea 24 - Running when turned off

Thanks @dilalio, fingers crossed it's just a thermistor and not a PCB.
I've also searcher 'pre heat' and see this can be disabled via removing jumper JP6 on the PCB. So there are a couple of options to try.

Sponsored Links
Cheers @ianmcd.
Yes 23 years and it's still going, I know I'll need to have it replaced at somepoint but weve been through so much together:):)
I wouldnt be in a rush mate remember working on it and we pretty much changed everything and it was in decent condition, saying that it doesnt owe you anything really as hasnt been expensive to maintain, cant remember if the pre heat is on or off though, that was a while ago

Sponsored Links
Thanks @dilalio, fingers crossed it's just a thermistor and not a PCB.
I've also searcher 'pre heat' and see this can be disabled via removing jumper JP6 on the PCB. So there are a couple of options to try.
yep that is all you have to do, what I do if it actually has a jumper on JP6 remove it and put it back on with one led only connected doesnt matter which , you are just parking it, so if in the future you decide you want the pre-heat activated you dont have to hunt for a jumper tag, you simply put the old one across the two terminals

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back