vokera linea 24 pressure rising over 2 bar (when boiler off)

E

eddiescully

Hi my vokera linea water pressure is rising over 2 bar when off. so i can only presume that it has to be one of two things either the stop cock valve on the right hand side of the boiler (the one with the little black lever on it) is letting by when the lever is in the normal operating position or the plate HE is leaking mains water to the CH side causing the excess pressure. the filler loop is always connected from the stop cock valve to the CH port if i disconnect this (unscrew filler loop) from the the CH return port will water flow out of the return connection or is there an non return valve in that connection so that i can unscrew it? so that i can see if the stop cock valve is letting by.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
There is a stop tap on the mains inlet just before the black lever valve on the right hand side of the boiler but where the filler loop, loops across and connects into the CH return there is no stop tap there to prevent heating system water coming back out when i disconnect filler loop? or does that connector have an non return valve fitted. (should there be a stop tap on the CH return connector where filler loop connects into)

the left connection will have an NRV in it if it doesn't have the smaller isolation handle that later versions had.

It's often not to be trusted though as it sticks...... turn the fill loop wing nut 1/2 to 3/4 way down it's travel and pull the loop out, give it a wiggle about, if you get very wet put it back in. if it only dribbles then remove it. :)

Checked stop cock valve/ filler loop and its not passing so is it defo the plate HE passing and needs replacing? Can it possible be anything else?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back