Vokera Linea 28 Combi Boiler running issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My Vokera Linea 28 Combi boiler runs every time i turn on the hot water tap as it should, but it seems to carry on running even after i turn the tap off! And it seem to heat the rads up at the same time, even though the selector switch is on hot water only! Any ideas please? It just keeps runing untill it manuly turn the selector switch to the OFF/RESETR position.

The thermostate on the wall is not sending out a signel iether! It seem to just have a mind os its own.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Divetor valve stuck in the c/h position. Get it serviced and a diretor valve service kit fitted

Hi Gasinayr4,

Thanks for your reply, does the system need to be drained before the service kit being fitted to the 3 way valve?

Thanks

Drain it and protect the electrics from water damage. Are you diying this, cause its not easy for a first timer.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Well, i am just gattering information at the moment, it sounds like it is a very tricky thing to do! Perhaps i might save my pennies and call in an engineer, and dent my wallet i am sure!

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back