Vokera Linea 28 problems !

Who was the PCB supplier?

I have never heard of a PCB being changed free in those circumstances!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay replying.

The supplier was Adlink at Hangar Lane London.

Right! So it was not really a "new board" then! It was actually a "repaired board".

From what I have heard of them you are very lucky to get a free replacement. I have heard several complaints about their customer service attitude.

Tony

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry Tony, you are right I should have made that clear it was a refurb (£70 cheaper than a new one !)

Actually I found them really helpful, I also forgot to mention that I had to get a second replacement fan as well because I broke the positive lug off when fitting the first one they sold me, they replaced the fan free of charge as well. I think it may have helped that each time I was there it was very busy and I had my two toddler Daughters with me so perhaps they weren't too willing to argue ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Well thats very nice to hear! It rather contradicts the bad reports I have heard about them in the past.

Perhaps they are competing on customer service aspects with CET Ltd who also repair fans and PCBs in Watford.

Or perhaps you wore a grey turban and they thought you were one of the family?

Tony

Hi guys, interesting reading this one, my EX has a dead boiler,same as above, typical as its below freezing tonight, what circuits do the fuses cover on the pcb? I gather F2 is fan, but any other circuits covered by fuses. Aslo anyone know of any typical values for the fan etc?
Cheers in advance for any help!
Hugh.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back