Vokera Linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a Linea 28 with no hot water. CH all OK. Thing is I get no water at the hot tap! Checked pipework and no freezes. Boiler fitted to 1st floor. When hot tap in kitchen downstairs trned on, get slight trickle then stops! If I turn the hot off, wait 10 mins and turn on again, same small trickle to nothing. Diaphram has slight damage but cant understand why I'm not geting anything (or very little) from the hot taps! Checked cold water supply to the boiler via the filling loop and all ok so am pretty sure cold water supply to boiler is good! Anyone any pearls of wisdom pls? Muchas gracias

Sponsored Links
Get the boiler book out. Look at the flow chart and work your way through it. If you have difficulty doing this, call in a heating engineer.

Doing a remote diagnosis will not help.

Check the flow restrictor on the cold supply.Just remove it if Kn@ckr'd

i think you will find its frozen inlet, if possible try and fill the ch side of the boiler moving the black water cock underneath 180 degrees downwards if it doesn't fill good chance frozen cold inlet.

Sponsored Links
check/remove the restrictor on the inlet pipe. follow the chrome pipe from the DHW flow sensor to the brass body beside the pump. the large chrome nut holds the restrictor. it will likely be swollen or blocked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back