vokera linea 7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i had a leak in my radiator which is fixed but my boiler has locked down with the low pressure code 04 on the display i ve tried to repressurise but nothing happen s when i turn the filling loop inlet valve can you help i m cold and smelly :oops: :( :( :oops:

Sponsored Links
if water comes out of the valve when you disconnect the filling loop then it is probably blocked at the other side where the non return valve enters the isolation valve or the non return valve is blocked/stuck

are you handy enough with tools to try some stuff to remedy it?

try turning the isolating valve with a wrench on the other end of the filling loop, assuming you mean you have turned the black lever on the right.

Sometimes some muck gets stuck in this and is easily freed. Other wise it could be the non-return valve, again on this isolator that has stuck. Very common.

be warned though that these isolaters are prone to dripping once open and shut and are quite expensive to replace for some reason :rolleyes:

gas4you said:
try turning the isolating valve with a wrench on the other end of the filling loop, assuming you mean you have turned the black lever on the right.

Sometimes some muck gets stuck in this and is easily freed. Other wise it could be the non-return valve, again on this isolator that has stuck. Very common.

be warned though that these isolaters are prone to dripping once open and shut and are quite expensive to replace for some reason :rolleyes:

gas4you, my next post was probably going to be identical to yours :LOL:

are they expensive? went through heaps of them at BG but havent fitted one at my own expense.

Sponsored Links
Last pair of isolaters I had to fit cost me about £45 + VAT. To me that was expensive for what they are.

Embarrassing and awkward when you have to explain to customer why the 'good' valves leak after you have touched them or prime them before hand just in case :oops:

hmm that is pricey.

i dont touch any isolators....ever.....unless i have them in the van to change over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back