Vokera Linea 726 hot water problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Just recently the hot water has been playing up - sometimes it's fine, sometimes it's cold, and sometimes it runs hot then cold. I've reset it several times to no avail. No error codes are showing. It does seem to be making a lot more noise than it used to - as though it's trying to heat something constantly?

Any suggestions would be gratefully received :confused:

Sponsored Links
do you mean its trying to heat something when there is no demand?

could be a thermistor fault. noisy 7 series lineas often mean erratic fan and burner operation which is often due to blocked venturi. has it been properly serviced recently?

I'm not sure what the noise is, but sounds similar to the one it makes when you run the hot tap. I've got a service booked in next week but wasn't sure if that would fix it. Fingers crossed. In the meantime I'll keep boiling the kettle!

thanks for your help

check the system pressure

is it locking out? red light?

def no fault codes?

pcb`s for these are very expensive and i would recomend a fix price repair

Sponsored Links
OP a service will NOT fix a faulty boiler

have the honesty to phone your RGI and tell him b4 he comes out
that you have a faulty boiler

the first thing i do, when called for a service is ask the client to turn boiler on for ch and let it run for 10 mins,then ask them to open a hot tap and let that run for 10 mins

any faults that come up " oh its never done that b4 " tools packed up and bill submitted for nuisance callout

the first thing i do, when called for a service is ask the client to turn boiler on for ch and let it run for 10 mins,then ask them to open a hot tap and let that run for 10 mins

any faults that come up " oh its never done that b4 " tools packed up and bill submitted for nuisance callout

f me.
do they pay?

you sure your in glasgow :D

f me.
do they pay?

you sure your in glasgow :D

not always bingo

but waste my time and the removal of a drain off cock outside their property, a token meter getting a wee dunt in the next 24 hrs

and the payment is soon forthcoming :evil: :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back