vokera linear 7 fires up every hour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i hope someone can help , i have a vokera linear 7 boiler , and wether timed or not the boiler fires up every hour for a minute or so, then stops, after advice from vokera tec, i hade the jp6 jumper removed to stop the pre heater, this hasnt worked , we then isolated the clock, no prob there.
the boiler is in my room and keeps me awake by firing up every hour, so i hope someone can help.

Sponsored Links
have you checked for a hot water leak or tap dripping, you could isolate the cold water inlet to the boiler overnight to see if that stops the demand for hot water

hi, thanks thats been tried we have also removered the jumper tag 6 i have spoke to vokera and they say this is a fault but cant tell me what, due to finance restrictions i cant keep getting a plumber out, any help would be great.

Sponsored Links
try disconnecting the flow switch terminals off the flow switch. on some other makes this is a problem, because of the design of the flow switch, and cracking over time causing a short. might be the same here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back